Pomodoro timer - harmony Alarm clock

Hi guys. Would be great if you could implement a pomodoro function in the alarm clock. I currently use the powernap function and carry the alarm between my room and my work desk, it would be great to have a dedicated pomodoro. Set focus timer, set break time, and just snooze when each of their time is up. Cheers from CA :canada:

3 Likes

@anthonylemay Welcome to the Mudita Forum! Thanks for giving us your feedback.
You’re not the only one who used their Mudita Harmony this way… @justyna_latoszek is also a fan of the Pomodoro technique :slight_smile:
This is actually something our team is working on, so stay tuned.

Are you up to date with all the Mudita Harmony updates?

2 Likes

Hi @anthonylemay! I’m so glad you dropped by :slight_smile: It’s true – I’m known for the unconventional use of Harmony, and I’m a big fan of such a solution. Harmony sits on my desk and serves as a timer when I need to focus (the struggle is real, believe me). I don’t use the classic Pomodoro technique, but my own – original, “you can do it, Justyna” :smiley: And Harmony helps me with that.

Once again – I’m happy you’re with us! Cheers from Warsaw <3

2 Likes

Haha same! I get along with powernap mode, but that simple pomodoro feature would knock the ball out. Looking forward to the updates; thanks @urszula !

1 Like