Phone Signal on Phone vs Mudita Center

I just got my Pure a day ago. Signal on TMobile MVNO shows x… (no service), but messages and calls seem to work. When connected to Mudita center it shows 2/3 bars signal but says ‘No Connection’. I believe the OS has some sort of bug in relation to signal and displaying what the actual signal is. Does anyone else see bars of service on the phone? If not, have you tried calling/texting to see if it works? Have you compared phones display of service signal to what Mudita Center shows? Note: I am updated to latest OS. 1.3.0

1 Like

I noticed a delay in what Mudita center shows vs what is actually on the phone.

1 Like

I have never seen any ‘bars’ of service on my Pure. Only the ‘x …’. What service are you on? I wonder if it’s my sim/service or a problem with my phone.

1 Like

Freedom Mobile - In Canada. I had to find a really good spot which did yield signal… I did this by heading outside. Turning the phone off… Than after 10 seconds back on… It gets LTE. From here, I waited until I received the welcome message from the carrier (Text message), after this I get now 2 bars in the house. Before was always an X.

2 Likes