Partnership reMarkable

Hello,
How about a partnership with reMarkable ? I am a very happy user of the reMarkable 2, and it seems that Mudita and reMarkable share some interests. The E-ink to start with, but more importantly, the need for less distraction and less connection on the internet. Back to basics : back to real life, in a way. What do you think ?
reMarkable have released their second product and have gone through some difficultes due to the covid situation. Maybe they would share some piece of experience with mudita…

6 Likes

@philmonge This is definitely an interesting product. I’m going to check it out. Personally, I love the feel of writing in a notebook. Just something about it. I guess, I’m just “old school.” However, this device looks quite nice. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Yes ! I’m using it for my studies. It prevents me from printing a lot of pdf… without any distraction.

2 Likes

@philmonge How about eye strain? Any opinion on that? My big thing is eye-strain & the last year (with all of the online meetings & working from home) has really done a number on my eyes.

1 Like

Before the reMarkable, i used to read the pdf on my laptop. I can tel you that i prefer to read on the e-ink device. Period ! It’s way better for m’y eyes…

3 Likes

I used the Remarkable v.1 quite a bit. What is missing in both v1 and v2 is a screen backlight, wich means you need to have a reasonable amount of light where you plan to use it. For late reading I use a Onyx Boox with backlight and color temperature settings, you can mix cold and warm light with sliders until you find a pleasent level.

4 Likes