One feature I would love to see added

Hi !
I think your phone is a great idea. We lost so much time with our smartphone.
I need a weather information, because i check the weather in the morning and it’s important to me to tell this information to my little family at breakfast without turn on the TV.
I also need a note apps where i can put my ideas or task i’m thinking wherever i need.
I’m also a rider and a GPS would be great to save my ride (kilometers, time)
And small features that will be really cool : Smiley for texting and Group messaging

2 Likes

I think a lot of people don’t understand what this is about. Please do not add any of those things. I see a simpler smart phone in the works add that stuff to it. Phone/Text that is all I want this to be.

3 Likes

We’ll be revealing the full list of features Mudita Pure will have during our Kickstarter campaign today. We can confirm that Pure won’t have maps or GPS.

I agree with this!

1 Like

Eventually would you consider gps and music?

1 Like

There will be a music player but no streaming abilities.

Agreed—I would love it to include GPS

1 Like

I hope that if you add all these features to a new phone, you’ll continue to make the basic one available without them. I’m here for the bare bones.

1 Like

For security purposes I have been waiting to see designers deliver phones with physical kill switches for input output functionality like microphones, camera, and internet WiFi/ cell service/Bluetooth/gps connectivity. It’s nice to know you can toggle these on or off and know they are actually on or off with no strings attached like it is currently.

2 Likes

Thanks @danteebone!