One feature I would love to see added

Hi !
I think your phone is a great idea. We lost so much time with our smartphone.
I need a weather information, because i check the weather in the morning and it’s important to me to tell this information to my little family at breakfast without turn on the TV.
I also need a note apps where i can put my ideas or task i’m thinking wherever i need.
I’m also a rider and a GPS would be great to save my ride (kilometers, time)
And small features that will be really cool : Smiley for texting and Group messaging

3 Likes

I think a lot of people don’t understand what this is about. Please do not add any of those things. I see a simpler smart phone in the works add that stuff to it. Phone/Text that is all I want this to be.

6 Likes

We’ll be revealing the full list of features Mudita Pure will have during our Kickstarter campaign today. We can confirm that Pure won’t have maps or GPS.

4 Likes

I agree with this!

3 Likes

Eventually would you consider gps and music?

3 Likes

There will be a music player but no streaming abilities.

3 Likes

Agreed—I would love it to include GPS

3 Likes

I hope that if you add all these features to a new phone, you’ll continue to make the basic one available without them. I’m here for the bare bones.

2 Likes

For security purposes I have been waiting to see designers deliver phones with physical kill switches for input output functionality like microphones, camera, and internet WiFi/ cell service/Bluetooth/gps connectivity. It’s nice to know you can toggle these on or off and know they are actually on or off with no strings attached like it is currently.

7 Likes

Thanks @danteebone!

1 Like

What I would do, would be deleting that switcher on the side. I think it functionality could be done as a software shortcut. It would be stupid to accidedently change the mode and miss an important call. I believe phone should be minimalistic. The less buttons the better.

1 Like

We’re not changing the switch on the side but thanks for your feedback @tomasz2.

5 Likes

I’m thinking about application like Meditation Assistant (bot? AI?) which will help you
to take the first steps in meditations or simple support you in daily process of self exploration. Set of simple tools like calendar with alarms, notes + voice recorder to store your insights. Maybe (would be great for me) possiblity to suggest you music and meditation subject based on your profile. Super option would be a set of simple tutorials for vipassana, zen, etc :slight_smile: Have a nice day :sunny:

3 Likes

Thanks for the idea, @Daniel_Btk! Personally, I would love to see something like this on the phone, but I am not sure it is possible.

1 Like

If that GPS will happen the weather app will be nice too to keep laptop/tablet/smth off while checking. Weather channel isnt bad.

1 Like

Guys, I absolutely love everything about the idea. The thing I’m missing is qwerty keyboard just to make the texting experience even more pleasing. Keep it up - great project overall.

1 Like

Hello.
I would like to know if Mudita Pure offers contact synchronisation with iPhone (iCloud). It would be very useful for me and I would appreciate qwerty keyboard with flat buttons :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions @Daniel_Btk, Mudita Pure will have the ability to view meditation statistics via the desktop app. There will also be a calendar, alarm clock, voice recorder and notes. There is a subpage which lists all of the features. It might be possible for us to provide users with guided meditation at a later date which can be added to Mudita Pure via the desktop app, however, this has not yet been confirmed. If you have guided meditation tracks you already like as downloaded files, it should be possible to add them to the music player. I hope this information helps!

1 Like

We can confirm that it will be possible to sync your contacts should you want to. It’s also possible to use your laptop keyboard to send longer text messages, both of these things can be done using the desktop app.

6 Likes

If this phone could have Spotify, I’ll buy it now. It’s such a big part of my life that I don’t think I could give up for my mobile device. Other than that, everything about this is perfect! Although, podcasts would also be a nice bonus. I utilize both of those while driving my car every day.

1 Like