No-mobile banking

So, my bank requires a smartphone to do anything on-line.

Are there any cloud based mobile banks (similar to N26, Revolut…) that do not require a smartphone?

Best regards,

Rok

3 Likes

@roxx Are they requiring you to have the banking app? Or is it just to confirm transactions?

1 Like

For confirming card payments and generating security codes for browser banking login :slight_smile:

No JOMO on paid bills…

1 Like

@roxx My bank only sends text messages with number codes. Are you in the US or Europe?

I also have the same issue. Logging into to my online bank on the web browser requires a SIM/Mobile Signature, which seems to not be implemented on Mudita Pure phone

2 Likes

This is one of the “issues” I have, and that’s why if I change to a Mudita phone in the future, it needs to tether with the iPad because I can have all these apps there IF I need them.

4 Likes

Same with me. I need to be able to access my Swedish bank-id, needed for bank related stuff but also logging into a multitude of sites and institutions. So having the bank I’d app on my phone or tethering to my iPad is crucial! That’s one of the reasons I can’t have a Mudita Pure as my phone.

2 Likes