NEW UPDATE- July 2021

Hi guys! We just posted a brand new update for the month of July! It includes many new updates and videos! Check it out!

7 Likes

Thank you for the update!

How will we switch between languages for the Pure GUI?

– for those of us who enjoy learning languages or want to “encrypt” our Pure phones!

:smiley:

In other words, will we switch languages through the Mudita Desktop software, OR will we switch languages directly on the Pure phone?

3 Likes

This is great, I can’t wait. (:

2 Likes

My first audio receiver was a Harman Kardon, so Mudita’s partnership with Harman makes me wonder:

• Will Mudita publish a spectral analysis of the Pure’s speakers?

Many forum participants have expressed hope for high-quality audio from the Pure, so it would be nice to see audio-lab test results about the Pure’s speakers!

3 Likes

That would be great! I listen to my headphones using Harman Kardon Frequency spectrum (which is used for speaker calibrating mostly but it’s for headphones of various types too like in ear, over ear etc.) through EQ Preset by oratory1990 which represents realistic sound (not neutral, but realistic). Many manufacturers are aiming for that sound, but the issue is the size of the speakers on portable devices such as mobile. While those tiny speakers get accurate at mid & high frequencies, low end is almost non existent. Currently, phone with the best speakers is Asus ROG Phone 5. They have almost neutral frequency response with plenty of bass. You can see it’s frequency spectrum in notebookcheck review. Also for other phones too, it’s really interesting thing to look in their reviews.

So I would say that it’s speakers would be great, but it would still lack low end, which is acceptable.

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd High quality audio is key! Mudita Pure is equipped with a Harman/Kardon speaker. From what I know, Harman technology provides a more life-like headphone listening experience. It’s like being at the show without actually being there. I will ask my team to provide more info.

4 Likes

Glad to hear things are progressing! I know it’s been a long journey for everyone involved.

3 Likes

@dlmarshall3 The journey has been definitely challenging, but seriously worth every second. However, it has to be said, that we could’t have done it without our Backers & the Mudita Community. The support & encouragement has been amazing!

3 Likes

Directly on the phone :slight_smile: Sorry for the late answer :sleeping:

4 Likes

Thank you for the update- can’t wait for the next one.

2 Likes

@poinck Can you please contact our customer service & I’m sure they can help you work something out. support@mudita.com

1 Like

Excited for the August update!

2 Likes

Maybe it should be called the September update, given today’s date!

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

@nick1 I’m working on it today :smiley:

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Today is still the 31st. of Aug :wink:
I’m hoping to get it all finished today- waiting on some videos to make it even more visually appealing :smiley:

8 Likes