NEW Pure update- Mudita OS Version 1.11.0 - What's New and Improved

We just released a new update for Mudita Pure!

• VoLTE Support Now Available (Experimental Phase): We’re thrilled to announce that users in Denmark, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Canada, and Austria can now experience VoLTE (Voice over LTE) functionality. This feature is currently in its experimental stage, and we’re eager for you to try it out!

Bug Fixes:

• One Bug fixed: We’ve identified and fixed a bug in MuditaOS, enhancing overall performance and reliability.
4 Likes

That’s great news . Is volte going to be implemented for country by country each time or can we expect a global volte implementation . I live in Cyprus and I understand that there are not enough users of mudita pure from Cyprus . This is why I am asking

1 Like

@shak The VoLTE implementation is included as an experimental feature because, as you know, the ultra-low SAR antenna in Pure is the cause of many connectivity/network issues, that’s why we can’t guarantee the feature will work like it’s supposed to. Unfortunately, Cyprus is not currently on the list of the countries for this feature.