New Mudita Harmony update release v 2.3.0

We’re excited to announce the release of Mudita Harmony 2.3.0, which brings a variety of enhancements and fixes to improve your experience.

Mudita Harmony 2.3.0 Update Overview:

New Additions:

1. Relaxation Sounds Expansion: We’ve enriched the Relaxation application with a range of ‘Colors of Noise’, including White, Brown, Pink, Grey, and Ultra Noise.
  2. Brightness Fade-In for Alarm: Wake up gently with our new brightness fade-in feature, making your mornings smoother.
  3. Enhanced Date Format Options: You can now set dates in the MM/DD format, providing more flexibility in how you view time.
  4. Sound Categories in Relaxation: Discover categorized sounds for a more tailored relaxation experience.

Bug Fixes:

1. E Ink Crash Resolved: The issue causing E Ink to crash during refreshes has been fixed.
  2. Background Playback Bug: We’ve resolved the problem where songs occasionally played in the background after finishing.

Changes and Improvements:

1. Optimized Music File Loading: The Relaxation application now loads music files more efficiently.
  2. Updated Time Setting Flow: We’ve made the time setting process more intuitive.
  3. Improved Factory Reset Translations (Polish): The Polish translations for factory reset instructions have been clarified to avoid confusion.

Thank you for choosing Mudita Harmony.

Enjoy the improved functionality and smoother experience with this latest update!

3 Likes

I wanted to bring up an issue that I have with one of my units. I purchased 2 Harmony devices and one of the devices needed to be replaced 2 times due to updating issues. I updated the first device this morning and then plugged the second device in right after only to have it fail. It has failed updating repeatedly despite performing numerous restarts, soft and factory resets, restarting the computer and switching cables. It is this level of frustrating inconsistency that makes me hesitant to recommend the products to others. I was in a situation recently where a family member saw my Harmony and asked me about it and I could not bring myself to recommend it because I do not know if/when issues will pop up. When people have been a bit spoiled with things just working as they should it becomes tedious to always need to tinker and struggle to perform tasks that should, in theory, be very simple. Worrying about the device every time there is an update kind of defeats the objective I feel. Sadly disappointed.

1 Like

@skilletsauce sorry for the late reply here. I was off for the Xmas holiday. Have you contacted our customer service directly about this issue?

No worries it is the time of year for holiday festivities and the like. I managed to get things sorted after some suggestions from customer service but it is still a laborious task with the Harmony 1 to update and it now appears to be more blind luck than anything else to get it to update. For now, the situation is resolved so I am thankful.

1 Like

@skilletsauce That’s great! I was going to write that, sometimes, there may be various reasons from a faulty cable to incompatibility of Harmony with the usb port. Sometimes connecting to another usb port helps. The USB port issue was something I experienced personally.

I personally LOVE the way the Relaxation Library, now, has separate categories!

2 Likes