New Mudita Harmony software update- version 2.4.0

Hi guys! We just released a new Mudita Harmony software update:

The 2.4.0 release introduces several exciting updates to enhance your Mudita Harmony experience. Key among these is the new option for a gradual increase in the main alarm volume, ensuring a more gentle wake-up. Additionally, we’ve expanded the volume scale, now offering a broader 15-point scale for finer adjustments. We’ve also refreshed the design of the progress bars for improved clarity and aesthetics. Alongside these enhancements, this release includes a fix for a bug identified in our previous software version.

New Features and Additions in Version 2.4.0:

1. Gradual Alarm Volume Increase: We’ve introduced an option that allows the main alarm volume to increase gradually for a more pleasant waking experience.
  2. Extended Volume Scale: The volume scale has been expanded from a 10-point scale to a more precise 15-point scale.
  3. Enhanced Progress Bars: The appearance of progress bars has been updated for better visibility and user experience.

Changes and Improvements:

1. Increased Clock Font Size: In the Relaxation, Meditation, and Power Nap apps, the clock font size has been increased for easier readability.
  2. Improved Factory Reset Process: The factory reset now more effectively deletes user files, ensuring a cleaner and more reliable reset.
  3. Redesigned Countdown Progress Bars : We’ve changed the countdown progress bar design in the Relaxation, Meditation, and Power Nap apps for a more intuitive display.
  4. Simplified Timer Display: The minus sign has been removed from progress countdown timers in the Relaxation, Meditation, and Power Nap apps for a clearer time display.
  5. Refined Volume Control: Adjustments have been made to the volume control characteristics to enhance the overall user experience.
  6. Reduced Power Consumption: The meditation and power nap applications have been optimized to consume less power.

This update brings several enhancements aimed at improving your experience with your Mudita Harmony device. We hope you enjoy these new features and improvements!

3 Likes

I have to said I am astonished about the new version and I can’t wait for more… eventually Pure wil get more too … amazing!

2 Likes

@robseqio We’re glad you’re excited! Stayed tuned for more exciting updates.