New Mudita Center update available: v2.1.0

Hi there!
A new update for the Mudita Center application is now live!

This release focuses on enhancing your user experience by fixing 22 bugs across various features and introducing several improvements.

We’re committed to making Mudita Center better with each update, and we couldn’t do it without your valuable feedback and support.

Thank you for being a part of our community. We encourage you to update your app to enjoy the latest features and improvements.

Here’s a comprehensive rundown of the improvements:

File Manager:

• Enhanced the algorithm for calculating memory usage in each section after uploading music files.
  • Rectified a loophole that allowed users to exceed the 100-file limit in the Harmony feature.

Contacts:

• Corrected a glitch that displayed messages and contacts even after they were deleted.

General:

• Refined the low-battery notifications for Pure when connected to Mudita Center.
  • Solved intermittent connection issues between Mudita Center and Mudita Harmony.

Passcode:

• Fixed the passcode lock functionality to activate correctly after three incorrect attempts.

Templates:

• Addressed an issue where the template deletion confirmation window would close prematurely.
  • Resolved a display issue for templates that contain empty lines.

UI/UX:

• Streamlined the update download process for both Pure and Harmony.
  • Aligned the battery status icons for Harmony with those shown in Mudita Center.

Update:

• Fixed an interruption issue in the Mudita Center update process, which was triggered by notifications for available OS updates.

Help:

• Improved the offline display of articles in the Help section.

About the Update:

• Enhanced the functionality of verifying available updates in the background when the Mudita Center application is offline, along with the messages displayed.
5 Likes

When is the new Mudita Pure update coming?

3 Likes

Yeah I am waiting for that as well

2 Likes

@shak & @ray Our team is working on it. I will find out an approximate date & I will let you guys know.

1 Like

I am curious about this too. Please share with everyone @urszula

2 Likes

@sv3np I’m on it like jam on toast :slight_smile:

1 Like

The next Mudita Pure release will drop at the end of this month, so stay tuned.

3 Likes

Must be tough for the development team :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you referring to the deadline or Urszula asking about the deadline? :))

1 Like