New Book: Low Tech Lifestyle Chapter 1

Hello everyone! As some of you know, I have been working on a book around the topic of living a Low Tech Lifestyle! I have published chapter 1 on my substack (here is the link: Chapter 1: Weight and Debt - by Jose Briones) for paid subscribers (with a free preview for free subscribers). However, I know some of you would be interested in giving me feedback on the book. I cannot give access to everyone, but if you can commit to reading the 100 or so page book in 2 weeks and give me feedback, I can send my 1st draft and PDF to you :slight_smile:

Probably can send to 5 people. First come first serve

10 Likes

I read through what I could see on substack and it looks well written. I didn’t see anything that needed improvement.

6 Likes

I enjoyed very much the text, Jose. Well done!

If you allow me, I would only refer the need of the bold on the “d” the in the phrase:

This experience served to emphasize a key point that will be reiterated throughout the book: detoxes, while they may appear advantageous, are not viable long-term solutions.

About the feedback of your first draft, I can help you if you wish.

PS: I also use Substack as main website, you provided a simple and direct way for us to read your work, thank you.

6 Likes

@Jose_Briones AWESOME! This is GREAT. CONGRATS! As an editor/copywriter I would definitely LOVE to take a look at it. You’ve got my e-mail?

5 Likes

I’ll DM you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll DM you soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just followed you on YouTube and checked a few of your Videos but I am very intrigued by the Idea of a Low Tech Lifestyle Book! While I don’t have time ATM to read the Chapter one, I would gladly buy a book once it’s fully released :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks. The book is mainly stories, research, and tips on how to change your lifestyle to be slower and using low tech gadgets :slight_smile: Hope people enjoy it once released :smiley:

7 Likes

I hope so too. But many people I know really want to go a few steps “Backwards” with the technology they’re using. They get fascinated when they see my Pure and get intrigued.

I wouldn’t have found Mudita without your videos so you were a great help too!

7 Likes

Congratulations on getting your book reviewed by Punkt.!

5 Likes

That’s awesome @Jose_Briones

I think it’s because it was included on Mudita’s Summer Reading List Recommendations :slight_smile:

5 Likes