Needed my Mudita Pure fix

I just had to put my sim card back into the Mudita lol. Even though I can’t text out to people I can still call and get texts but I just needed to use this phone again lol. I am actually thinking of switching my provider to Chatr because then I can use my Mudita when I need my fix but still put the sim in my Cat S22 flip when I need to. The thing is with Lucky mobile the connection is so strong I can even take calls in the basement, sometimes I think should I just use the Mudita with lucky mobile because getting and making calls in the basement or anywhere is more important then being able to send a text. If I need to respond to someone I can call them. Ah just as I was typing this i got a text on the mudita and I heard that amazing guitar tone lol. God I love this phone, yes Ursuzla I will always love my first love! lol

1 Like

@cardio79 I’m gonna ask our team about this specific issue. I find it very INTERESTING that while the SIGNAL for outgoing & incoming calls is STRONG, the texting doesn’t work. I wonder what causes this.

Yeah I am very surprised by this. So just to be clear I can get incoming texts, I just can’t send out texts. But to be honest, using the phone yesterday I didn’t care that I could not send out texts lol. Just having it back and using it was such a great feeling. The more important thing is with my current provider the phone is at full signal all the time and I can be reached via phone. Yesterday I worked at the library and I was so focused because I couldn’t do anything on the Mudita but read incoming texts or take calls so I was super focused and I just loved it!
But I never got a phone call all day, I wanted to hear the ringtone from your commecials on you tube lol. So I played it on my own…I am not a loser I promise…hahaha lol

1 Like

Had to OFFICIALLY retire my mudita. Today I was out at the library working and I had connection issues which surprised me because with Lucky mobile before it seemed like I could always get a call but today I had a few times phone disconnected and this worried me as I may get a call from my kids schools .I also noticed that I miss using a pure dumb phone. As much as the Cat Flip is small I still found myself distracted at night by the browser, one night I had trouble sleeping so I enabled the browser and even though I didn’t spend one hour doom scrolling I didn’t like the fact that I did that. I need to get a mudita clock in my room and go back to a pure dumb phone I just feel more at peace with. a pure dumb phone. Question is whether I go back to the light phone or the Punkt until the new Mudita gets here. I currently am using the AGM M8 flip which does the job but I like having a stylish dumb phone…decisions!
If only Mudita would give us some new about the new phone :slight_smile:

I’m also interested in this topic. The information provided will be determinant for shaping my future digital life. I’m eager to hear any current news that could keep us motivated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree, I have felt recent pulls back to Mudita Pure and I am re-evaluating my digital life once again. Getting excited for the future…

1 Like

This is even more interesting because, from what I understand, the same mechanism/modem/antenna that’s responsible for this functions is the same one for outgoing & incoming. I will ask our tea about this.