Hi! I’m so excited for my Kompakt! I’ve preordered the NA optimized version, and growing more and more excited as May comes near.
For the audio player (built in) I’ve read that it supports mp3 files just fine, and maybe? album organization via folders (not sure, may have just been a comment on a youtube video). I was wondering if there will be also be support for m4a or m4b files? i’m a big lover of reading and audiobooks, and would love for there to be a way for me to listen to them natively either within the eReader app or Music app.
Please check other topics, there is an ongoing conversation about this:
thank you so much!
For audio to appear in the Music Player, they must be stored in the Music folder and saved in one of the following supported formats:
- MP3 (
.mp3) - ADTS raw AAC (
.aac) - AMR (
.amr) - FLAC (
.flac) - Ogg (
.ogg) - WAVE (
.wav
II’m discovering my new mudita kompact. But I noticed that from mudita center it is not possible to import aac audio files. It is only possible to import mp3s. Am I wrong with something?
Mudita Kompakt supports the following audio files:
mp3, aac, amr, flac, mid, ogg, wav
So, aac is supported. Are you getting an error message? What MuditaOS K version is on your Mudita Kompakt. What version of Mudita Center are you using?
I’m using mudita center , mac edition versione 4.0.0.
When I go to the music section and I click on “Add file”, I can only select mp3 files, as
in photos
That’s interesting. I have reached out to our team for help in this.
@julko74 Our team said that you might have the wrong encoding of the acc file or it’s badly converted
Here are the supported AAC formats & containers
According to product technical specifications:
Supported AAC formats:
AAC LC in raw ADTS (.aac)
AAC LC in MPEG-4 (.m4a / .mp4)
Unsupported AAC containers:
AAC in 3GPP (.3gp) or MPEG-TS (.ts) containers are not recognized by the system.
But it’s strange because the file i can read in the music app if I import it by telegram and it’s perfectly running..
@julko74 Can you check which format the AAC file has? Since you mention Telegram, files can change formats when it goes through different channels. So, it’s important to check how the file is formatted.
