Music - streaming vs buying

@christina_young I have audible & they have proprietary files which are quite hard to convert.

Humm, perhaps you can just try it, I remember it has a free trial version for converter tool. I managed to convert my Audible books to MP3 with this tool several months ago. It worked well on my laptop. I use the windows version.

1 Like

As a music lover, I usually use my MP3 to listen music from Apple Music or Spotify. Maybe many of you may feel confused about why I can achieve this, for there is DRM protection in some main streaming music platform. Actually, by using Tunesolo Apple Music Converter, I can convert Apple Music or Spotify Music to MP3 formats and then download them and play them offline. With this powerful soft, I can listen to my favorite music any time anywhere. I sincerely recommend everyone to have a free try!

2 Likes

Opting for live streaming proves advantageous as it eliminates the necessity of expenditure, while I employed Musconv to seamlessly migrate my playlist.

1 Like

As a Apple Music fan, I always play Apple Music offline for free even though I am not a prime anymore. The reason why I can enjoy free Apple Music is that I use the DRmare DRM Audio Converter to save my favorite music to my computer. Then, I upload the downloads to my phone and MP3 player. It really helps me to play Apple Music without paying for something.

1 Like

I think music streaming platforms are a great choice to enjoy music. Personally, I use Apple Music. But I don’t want to keep paying for the subscription. Thus, I chose music converter like Tunelf Audio Converter to download the music on my computer and listen offline. Third-party tools like Tunelf do help me. Now I can listen to my preferred tracks without subscription.

2 Likes

Today, I finished my subscription with the last streaming service I was using, Prime Video. They, too, have followed the recent trend of increasing prices. As a result, I no longer subscribe to any video streaming services. Fortunately, I have free alternatives in Denmark, such as DR TV and specific playlists on YouTube.

As for streaming music, I haven’t used it for a long time. I rely on my MP3 playlist and listen to the radio in the car or computer using myTuner Radio.

The increasing dependence on subscriptions is moving into a dangerous territory too quickly that I don’t want to contribute.

3 Likes

It same like subscription vs buying software. I prefer to be charged once and use it as long as I find it suitable (as example, I still do a lot in Word 2003), Subscription services look cheaper en mass, but if you really play simple selecetion all over (dont have “new mania all the time”) once paid model is more efficient.

1 Like

I use Spotify premium myself, but recently I am converting it to mp3. Because with a feature phone, I cannot listen to streaming music.

2 Likes