Mudita pure will not unlock

So not sure how this happened but I cannot unlock. my. pure or power it off to reset. Not sure how this happened. How do I hard reset this phone? I also tried connecting it to the mudita center. I can message from there but the actual phone I can’t do anything on as of right now

3 Likes

I can’t even answer calls. The phone rings but buttons do not work. Only the far right upper button works…any ideas what is going on?

3 Likes

Just took out battery, working again.
Interesting thing happened today so I went to walmart and I noticed while indoors the pure was still connected. It is interesting that in my house is where i have the biggest issues staying connected and I thought that issue would remain while in stores malls etc. I think i need to do more some more testing to see where this phone works while indoors but so far honestly it has been a reliable device for me while away from the house. I think when my light phone gets here it is so tiny I will carry it as a second device easily if and when I am noticing no signal at all. Just keep a sim tool on my key chain and switch as needed

5 Likes

We’re glad that you got it working @cardio79
I remember you saying that you were a fan of Blackberry. As you know, I’m a Blackberry user as well & the battery pull works wonders to reset the phone when it’s acting up. I do it occasionally on my Blackberry.

4 Likes

I also took the phone to the mall today expecting it would disconnect but it stayed connected entire time I was there. I am wondering if because I live in a older house (one built in the 1990 if the material then just wasn’t signal friendly. Because my family room and living room are the places where I have the signal issues. Mind you not big ones. But it is refreshing to see that the phone was more reliable than I thought. I need to keep testing it in different places. I am wondering if it just needed time the sim to settle down not sure. I am going to the library in the afternoon, this was a spot before that unless I was by the window I would not get signal I am curious to see how it holds up. Regardless I have loved this first full week ever with my Mudita. Just waiting on my case to get here. It is holding up so well I am actually considering just selling my light phone when it gets here, we shall see

4 Likes

So I was at the library the phone actually stayed connected. There was a moment where it was not but overall I was able to stay connected which was very exciting. This was the same library I spoke of a year ago where I was disconnected. Not sure what changed maybe the sim did just need time to settle down and get the signal, not sure, regardless I am LOVING my experience with the Mudita this time around so much so I think I am going to sell my light phone 2. No need for it. Very happy with this phone :smiley: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :metal: :love_you_gesture: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that your Mudita adventure is going well this time! Yay!

2 Likes