[Mudita Pure} unable to figure out how to set the alarm

I tried at least half a dozen times (more like a dozen, minimum) and failed each time. how to do it?

1 Like

@ryubyss Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry that you’re experiencing problems. Can you be more specific with what issue you’re having. Are you setting the alarm & it’s just not ringing? Or are you not able to set the alarm at all?

thanks for responding .if the alarm didn’t go off then I would have said so in the subject line. my problem: I can get to the screen where I can, in theory, program the alarm, but I can’t change the time. I don’t know which button (or buttons) to press.

2 Likes

@ryubyss Thanks for the clarification.
After you click on the ALARM icon on the main screen:
You should see a screen like this:

Notice how it’s an outline of the 4-way keypad with one of the arrows being all black in color. This means you should click on that corresponding arrow on the keypad.
20220912_150739_1

This will bring you to the screen where you will be able to set your alarm.

Let me know if this helps.

1 Like

to quote myself:

I can get to the screen where I can, in theory, program the alarm, but I can’t change the time…

I can open up the screen shown in the second picture but when I get there, I couldn’t figure out how to change the times presented.

1 Like

Use the arrows to navigate to the filed you want to change & then use the number keypad to change the alarm.
20220912_155210_1

thank you again. yes, I could get to that screen but I could not change the numbers. so, for example, I couldn’t change the 51 to a 50 or to a 50, or change the 03 to a 02 or a 04.

2 Likes

You go to the number you want to change and press the delete key (at the bottom right, the # key). Then you enter the desired number.

2 Likes

thank you! this worked!

a suggestion: out up a PDF manual with this and other information on the website, since the physical manual has limited space.

3 Likes

I am glad its not bug and its sorted out. Maybe lesson would be to include it in manual or simplify?

1 Like

@ryubyss I’m glad everything worked out. Let us know if you need anything else.
We are working on expanding the user guide. It’s a work in progress since we are still upgrading all the features.

I had the same problem. I found that you had to use the delete key, but really felt like a bug. The intuitive way of trying to write the numbers is to just click the numbers over the written ones and get them removed.

2 Likes

@ibonbelandia Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to the design team.

Same here. It is a little rude not to point out to the user that he should use the Delete button.

1 Like

“she” not “he”, in my case! granted, not many humans can tell the differences between male and female iguanas. anyway, I worked out the alarm problem in the end.

1 Like