Mudita Pure Tethering on Linux/Ubuntu

Tethering issues with the Mudita Pure connecting under Linux/Ubuntu. Unfortunately, the connection breaks down within 1-2 seconds after establishing connectivity. I have added the user into the ¨dialout¨ group without any success.
It would be great if the Mudita Team could provide some help/instructions.

2 Likes

@andreas I got some info from our team:

If your system automatically disconnects with the Pure after a while it’s probably related to the ModemManager conflict.

To ensure that issue doesn’t come up please disable ModemManager service via the command:
sudo systemctl disable ModemManager.service

Let us know if this works for you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for pointing this out. Tethering now works fine on Linux/Ubuntu; a reboot would be required.

3 Likes

I’m new here, but I saw your post about Mudita Pure Tethering on Linux/Ubuntu. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the connection breaking down within 1-2 seconds after establishing connectivity. That’s a bummer, dude. I did some digging around and found out that the Mudita Team might be able to help you out with this. Have you tried reaching out to them for some instructions or guidance? They might have some solutions that could work for you. Also, I wanted to mention that I heard that centos 7 end of life is coming up soon. I don’t know if that has anything to do with your issue, but it’s always good to keep that in mind. Anyway, I hope you’ve found a solution to your problem.

2 Likes