Mudita Pure Software Update- MuditaOS 1.12.0

New Mudita Pure Software Update

This update concentrates on fixing bugs to enhance your device’s performance and usability.

ADDED:

• We’ve updated the End User License Agreement (EULA) document.
  • The information displayed on the final screen during the onboarding process has been revised for clarity.

Bug Fixes:

• Resolved an issue where the screen’s backlight would occasionally flash when turning off the phone.
  • Fixed a problem that caused the device to freeze after completing the onboarding process in Spanish.
  • Addressed a rare issue where Mudita Pure would fail to turn on after restarting.
5 Likes

Hi, I think this is the last update of Mudita pure post I have found.
One of the things I am missing on Pure (which I have been using as the only phone in my daily life) is random or shuffle mode and the possibility to choose artists or albums instead of loading just MP3 in the music app.
I am autistic and for me, it is important to have access to different music without searching hundreds of songs.
Another important subject is the Tetris game. It could be amazing to have access to a basic version of it when I need to calm down from an anxiety moment which is not related to the meditation app, which is amazing, by the way too.
Thanks so much for all your amazing job Mudita Team!!!

3 Likes