Mudita pure round 2

Quick question though…so I am looking at my call notes in the mudita…their are calls in there showing saying rejected…and missed…what would you say is the technical explanation for a rejected call? That seems like the mudita is ackowledging someone was trying to call. I did notice yesterday when I had not got rid of the 1 on front of my sons number that when I dialed from his phone the connection on the mudita died…not sure if this is coincidental or not but this morning I did get calls when the phone showed disconnected. Oh and I agree only a nut like me would go through all the shit I went threw and money spent to try to get the phone to work lol

1 Like

But I am not convinced because of prior experience this has been fixed but it looks promising and like I said I have filled out over 20 contact me forms from business around my area so I will get tons of calls today and I will see how many registered
One of them is coming through right now lol…so far so good!

1 Like

DO not want to jinx it but it looks solved the issue. I keep making phone calls from my sons phone they all come through and as I think I said before I would mention this to the team that maybe some of the incoming call issues people are having from different parts of the world could be this issue with a 1 or any other number that need not be in front of a local contact. I think it could be when people import numbers over that this is causing this to happen to numerous contacts being put into the phone like that resulting in the inability to take calls. I have tested out now over 20 plus calls from my sons phone to my mudita with ZERO issues

1 Like

I will however give it a full days use before I make a verdict but so far so good…yesterday missed calls were registered as rejected…i never heard a ringtone but they were registered as rejected I never saw the screen show a name calling in either. ANd today calls not only go through and you can hear them but when you go to missed calls it says missed call not rejected. The only issue is if you decided to use fido you will not get calls in the basement…this is a rogers issue has nothing to do with the phone. But if this works now on Fido that is a small price to pay for me to keep the phone. I do have a fix where I have a window downstairs that has a ledge that can reach out and get signal

1 Like

Basically in a nut shell everything worked for me when I got the phone on this new provider I tried in Canada called Fido. I could text in and out and call out, but when my son called from karate yesterday I never got the calls…he texted me and I got to karate. When we sat in the car I made call after call from his phone to the mudita and none of them worked. Do not think it is a coincidence that since I removed the 1 from his number in the mudita that every single call I have made now from his phone to the mudita have made the phone ring

1 Like

Issue now is whenever I dial from my sons number the 1 reappears in the contact in the mudita so the call from my sons phone did not get through…meaning if you are expecting a call from someone looks like you would have to go in and delete that 1 every single time

1 Like

I think a fix for this is I know my sons number when hes calling so I can just delete him from my contacts…and my wifes…only 2 people I would really need to absoultely need to be able to answer.

1 Like

So I have recieved over 20 calls and counting with no issues. Looks very promising. I have been able to use the phone comfortably, and since I get get texts with no issue if for whatever reason I do miss a call anyone can text me. Going to keep using it for the rest of the week but it looks like this phone will be useable. But again do not want to jink myself lol

1 Like

@cardio79 I think we discussed the phone number issue before. I think it was when you were trying to upload contacts to the phone with fields that did not exist in Mudita Pure. For me personally, I put in all my numbers manually. It’s a pain, I know, but until it’s all ironed out- putting in numbers manually has solved my text issues.

1 Like