Mudita pure in Niagara falls

Just about to leave for a trip. Will see how the phone holds up out of area. Last time I tried this was last year but it was with the do not remove sticker on and on freedom which is a poor provider, This time sticker is off and I am with a a fido mvno called chatr. So far I have been very happy with my mudita with the sticker off and this new provider. Lets see how it holds up on my trip. Only going for a night will report back tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just got back from my trip. Reception on the chatr network there was amazing 5 bars while outside never had issues with connecting. Connection issues did happen at points inside the hotel. If I had needed to make a call I would have to get up and be closer to the window but thats no biggy. Text messages from my wife came in well. Enjoyed my time with the Mudita on my trip and enjoyed the falls

1 Like

@cardio79 We need to see pix of Niagara Falls or, as @justyna_latoszek always says…pix or it didn’t happen LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a smartphone so I have no pics lol

2 Likes

Old school :rofl: :joy: pic scans will work too.

1 Like

True! Pics or didn’t happen :slight_smile: Good morning beautiful people :slight_smile:

1 Like