Mudita Pure development: Production update

We are here with another update on the development of Mudita Pure. Most of our team members are working remotely again, however we are definitely not slowing down!

Over the last couple of weeks, our team members have been able to test the Mudita Pure in real life. In this update, you’ll be able to read about their experiences.

Let us know what you think!

And HO HO HO!
From the whole Mudita Team, we wish you holidays filled with fun and laughter, and peace, love, and joy throughout 2021!!

4 Likes

Awesome! Good to hear!

3 Likes

Many thanks for the comprehensive update: availability of such technical details is already making the Mudita ‘Pure’ a unique experience.
I would be interested in trying out ‘Mudita Center’ on Mac, if you have beta versions. Incidentally, is there any further advice as to whether this software will enable downloading of photos (and any other file types) sent to the Pure via MMS ?

2 Likes

@chrisnb Thank you for your interest in Mudita Center. I have passed your question on to our team members working on this. We will get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this fascinating production-update here, as I know the Mudita Pure only through this website and not at any crowdfunding site.

2 Likes

On behalf of the entire team, thank you very much for your kind words. :slight_smile:
If you will have any questions regarding Mudita Pure or any other of our products, please let us know.
And please stay tuned for the next update (it will be published soon)

2 Likes

Just catching up on the news. Thank you for the update! It was informative and fun to read the text and see the photos. I am glad your team is doing well, staying healthy, and making progress on the development and production of the first release of the Mudita Pure. All the best to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the hard work that the mudita team is doing! I’m positive that the pure is going to be the best phone ever made. Keep up the good work! I can’t wait to see the finished product. :grinning:

2 Likes

@kxkx @zmvictor Thank you so much for the kind words & your support. We really appreciate it. We’re really excited about all the progress & can’t wait for you guys to receive your modern, minimalistic phone!

2 Likes

Did I miss January’s update? The last production update was in December, and it mentioned a following update in one month.

1 Like

@Filip_Popescu We just posted the new update- we were waiting on some tests to be finalized. Here you go: https://mudita.com/community/blog/mudita-pure-production-update-february/

2 Likes

Thank you @urszula

1 Like

I commend you all for your detailed tests and observations. It’s a beautiful concept with a lot of love poured into it.

2 Likes

@artistinct Thank you so much for the kind words and all the support. We really appreciate it.

1 Like