Mudita Pure - can't receive sms in Denmark

Hi @urszula
Just started taking my Mudita in use, and it can’t receive SMS from others.
If I send it from the phone to my own number I receive it, but from no other numbers/contacts. They appear on my computer (messages). I have created the contacts from scratch in Mudita Center and synchronized the phone.
Best Jacob

1 Like

@jacob Thanks for reaching out. Let me see if I understand this correctly: You’re about to send out text messages, but they do not reach your phone when someone sends you a text message?

2 Likes

Hi @urszula - thanks for fast reply. Yes. They receive, but I don’t receive their answer. It can appear on my laptop. A few hours ago I received 2 sms from friends on the Mudita for the first time, but the Mudita won’t keep track of part of sms done in the mean while with same person written on computer. I have installed newest OS. Best Jacob

2 Likes

@jacob Now I understand. What is the serial number of your phone. Also, since you are able to connect to Mudita Center, could you please send logs to our dev team:

This way they can see what’s happening & provide a fix.

2 Likes

Thank you :fist_right::fist_left: @urszula .
Log file + serial number sent to support.
I really appreciate the way you run the business at Mudita.
I see a great potential in your products, hope it all ends up working great.
Both for you and the end user.
Best Jacob

2 Likes

I also had that issues. I don’t know your provider, but was happening with Greenspeak. Usually, it worked after a restart. I’m sure the tech team is already on it.

2 Likes