Mudita Pure April production & development update

We’re back with a brand new update! Things are moving forward!

Mudita Pure April production & development update

4 Likes

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Mudita production-development updates set the gold standard for how to keep backers informed about a product.

I love how these updates:

1. Do not assume that readers are familiar with technical terms and standards;
  2. Cover all aspects of the progress made;
  3. Give glimpses into upcoming work.

Congratulations, Mudita, on another great update and on winning another award!

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Thank you so much for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

So excited!
Looking forward to later this year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So great to read about the progress in developments.
Can’t wait to try the phone myself, but I’ll be patient :wink:

3 Likes

I really appreciate the ongoing honest, transparency & updates.
I’m secretly hoping the November date might be reached sooner, but I also know it’ll be ready right when it’s supposed to be & when you guys know/intuitively feel it’s right. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jasraj_Hothi We’re hoping for sooner as well, but, as we mentioned in the previous update, we don’t want to over-promise & then not deliver. We gave ourselves a bit of a buffer with time. I think if we deliver sooner than expected, no one will be upset. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful news. Thanks for your great work and for the update!

1 Like

Thank you for update.
Question: in this extra time that you got, do you plan to add T9-like input support? (I know the original T9 is patented).

2 Likes

FEATURE REQUEST: /// i really love the potential for this device and company…

I would love to see future updates or models include some sort of " walky. talky " feature… that would work with other mudita phones… this would be ideal and great for rural use… // " advanced " technology on a " dumb " phone…

2 Likes

@rageonthetrack That’s a very interesting concept. I remember this type of feature with the long-gone Nextel phones in the early 2000s.