Mudita Pioneer Club: are you in?

I have a mudita bell and I got an e-mail which said I could join the mudita pioneer club. However, when I click the link in the e-mail, or when I try to access the link to the pioneer section in the forum in the top post, I just receive a “page not found” message. Could you help with that?

2 Likes

Oh really? :sweat_smile: I didn’t see it lol oops

4 Likes

Is subscribed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: I checked, confirmed and added the Pioneer badge and access to your account. Welcome to the Club!

Hmm for some reason I still see you as “non-subscribed”. I reached out to you via Forum DMs, take a look there when you find a moment. :pray: Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Aleksander,
Bought a Bell last Saturday, expecting it to arrive tomorrow - do I get a badge too? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes you do! And I soo hope that you will enjoy your Bell. Personally, I love waking up with it.
If you’d like, you could leave a thought or two about your experience with the Bell here

Welcome to the Club :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello @aleksander . I believe I also qualify for the Pioneer Badge as I purchased my Harmony back in July and subscribed to the newsletter. Could you please have a look?

1 Like

I’m in and can still access the Pioneer section, but I lost my “Mudita Pioneer” tag when I re-activated my “Regular” tag, in case this matters to Mudita.

1 Like

@elvenking welcome to the Club! I see you already have your badge and title. :partying_face:
@kirkmahoneyphd fixed that for you :pray:
YAY! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @aleksander, can you please check my account? Pure bought in January. Thanks!

2 Likes

:muscle: Yes! Glad to have you onboard!
You should now be able to access the Pioneer section of the Forum.

1 Like

Wow, that was quick! :slight_smile: happy to be here!

3 Likes

Hi @mrek welcome to our Best Community Ever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still see „Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.“, even though I’m Pure owner. I think I once talked about that with the support, but still no joy.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! You’re definitely a Pioneer and your profile finally reflects that. Sorry for the trouble :pray:

3 Likes

I have a Bell clock and got the newsletter today, but I don’t have access to the ‘Pioneer’ section - I just get a message saying it’s private - thanks!

3 Likes

That’s an oversight on our part! All should be fixed now. :slight_smile: Try the link again, please :pray:

2 Likes

Your latest email claimed i’m in the pioneer club from my phone purchase, but i cannot access it.

3 Likes

Seems our system has missed some of you, Pioneers! I’ll be solving it case by case until we find a broader solution. :slight_smile:
You should now have access to the Pioneer section :pray:

1 Like

Perfect - thanks for fixing it so quickly!

3 Likes