Mudita Kompakt passcode screen is laggy

The Mudita Kompakt passcode screen (where you type in your security access code after unlocking the device on swipe-up) is quite slow. This is almost certainly because the device itself is not especially fast and the user tends to know the passcode so well after a few attempts that they wallop it in at a speed the device cannot match. The consequence, for me at least, is several ‘wrong password’ messages as I accidentally overwhelm the device’s keyboard buffer, and then I have to deliberately slow down input and check each digit is registered (by looking at the dots) before adding the next. It does get irritating quite quickly.
Given the device’s hardware, I don’t know if there is a solution, except perhaps some software means of prioritising passcode screen processes when they are required.

MuditaOS K 1.5.0

1 Like

Thanks for this feedback. I will pass this on to the team.

You might want to update your MuditaOS K to 1.6.1. The rollout is completed, so you should have this new update. This way, we can be sure it’s not a result of the old OS.