Mudita Harmony worth the purchase?

Has anyone has an negative experiences with the Harmony? I had to return the Bell but I really want a minimalist alarm clock. Punkt has one but it seems as the alarm is loud which I do not like. Just looking for some feedback. Cheers

4 Likes

It all depends what you’re looking for. Harmony is great but it’s got a lot of extra features which I really don’t need. Got it for the simple fact that I could upload my own audio, but that feature has not materialized yet.

3 Likes

@ltdan Just wanted to give you a heads up that according to the roadmap of our tech team, this feature should be implemented at the beginning of next year- early January 2023. That’s just a few short weeks :smiley:

5 Likes

Would not recommend the buy until all features are implemented. Still missing the mp3 functionality as mentioned and also no thermometer. Order my product over a year ago… so not sure if it will ever be implemented as it was promised multiple times already…

3 Likes

I believe that @urszula mentioned the audio upload in the comment above yours. Next month it should be available. :slight_smile:

About the temperature. It will not be a reality, as Aleksandra wrote here:

2 Likes

How will you compensate the owners of the harmony who bought the product for the temperature feature?

2 Likes

@jamienigel The mp3 function will be implemented in the next update scheduled for the beginning of January :slight_smile:
Yes, we know it’s been a long wait, but we really wanted to work on this feature & not release it until we we were satisfied with it.
Also, the TEMP feature has been nixes in this edition of Mudita Harmony. If you’ve been following the forum, we’ve communicated our struggle with the sensor & how we were not able to calibrate it correctly.

2 Likes

So glad the features are finally there as promised and advertised when I bought the product over a year ago… not.

The product is nice and I believed in it, but the company cannot deliver what they claim they are selling.

I give up hope and strongly discourage anyone to buy this product.

3 Likes

Hello,
Any idea of the new timeline since January has come and gone? It is now the 2nd week of February and there has been no word on the audio uploading implementation.

5 Likes

@skilletsauce Sorry for the late reply. Our team is fixing some bugs, which were discovered while testing this function. As you know, this function is made to work in conjunction with Mudita Center & while testing before release, our team found some bugs. They made the decision to fix the bugs first before full release. It should be ready in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Just a ‘gentle’ reminder you are still misleading all your new customers with your false advertising about features the product does not have…

Not sure if this is even legal?

Please have a look at: Unfair commercial practices - Your Europe in Poland - Gov.pl website

5 Likes

@jamienigel Thank you for reaching out. We understand that our community is patiently waiting for this feature. As you know, Mudita Harmony is a dynamic, evolving product. We’ve always maintained that it’s a work in progress & we’re working on implementing this feature as soon as possible.
Stay tuned, exciting news is coming soon.

3 Likes

Is there any news pertaining to the Harmony update specifics? Perhaps the Github notes? It truly seems that things are being addressed across all of the products except for the loading of one’s own sounds. If the issue is with the Mudita Center can the Harmony be instructed to mount as a drive on the desktop to allow drag and drop? We are entering into the 2nd quarter (of 2023) and still no idea or actual timeline as to when this will be implemented. “Soon” is too subjective and “patience” is finite. Perhaps a beta program could be introduced, this way if there are bugs users could offer feedback yet still have some version of this feature.

7 Likes

I agree, patience is wearing thin. Compounding the frustration is a launch of Mudita Harmony 2.0 when version 1 isn’t even delivered as promised. Regardless of intent, the optics are pretty bad.

6 Likes

This is… I am almost beyond words. I ordered my Harmony December 2021 and to think it would have gone a full cycle without ever having the one thing that I purchased if for…I… there should be a buy back program or something for the customers that waited and waited for this advertised feature. If this appears on the 2.0 and not the original then I would think this to be an awful awful look. Even if there were some pioneer rewarded discount it would still be a bitter taste if the 1.0 doesn’t get it. I truly hope my fears are unrealized. I hope we get answers soon.

8 Likes

No, don’t buy it or any other Mudita product. They will give you a barebones product that looks attractive but barely functions, and promise that the features you paid for are “coming soon in the next update!” but they never will. Literally the only good thing about the Harmony is the e-ink screen that doesn’t fill your bedroom up with LED light at night, but there are a thousand other free ways to eliminate light at night.

Save your money and headaches and just get a cheap alarm clock on Amazon.

And don’t purchase anything new from Mudita until they deliver on the original products they promised to their backers. They have demonstrated that they are incompetent designers, and contemptuous of their backers and customers, and will string them along for years, wasting their time and money, promising features and products that will never be delivered.

Edit: Urszula’s response below illustrates and proves my point.

2 Likes

It’s 2 months past the end of January and no mp3 feature. This was a lie.

1 Like

We totally understand the sentiment, we really do.
We addressed the current delay previously here: Mudita Harmony Update - #23 by urszula
One of the updates was already released & now our team is working on the following one.
Yes, we know that it’s taking way longer than we planned, but just because we want to make sure it works properly & meets your expectations.
We address that here: Kickstarter on the Horizon - #12 by urszula

1 Like

Releasing a version 2… it is a slap in our face really.

1 Like

We understand that waiting for a product can be frustrating, especially when you have high expectations.

Regarding the release of Mudita Harmony 2, we want to assure you that it was not meant to be a “slap in the face” or a disregard for our customers’ needs. Rather, it is an effort to continuously improve and innovate our products, and we are confident that Mudita Harmony 2 will offer even more options and benefits to our customers.

We appreciate your patience and support as we work through the challenges of bringing our products to market.

3 Likes