Mudita Harmony software update VERSION 2.6.0

A new Mudita Harmony update has been released today:

This release introduces several exciting features and improvements to enhance your Mudita Harmony experience:

New Features:

• A new clock face featuring inspirational quotes to enrich your daily interactions.
  • A progress bar for the system update process, providing a clear visual representation of the update status.

Bug Fixes:

• Resolved an issue where Relaxation playback would freeze following intensive changes in volume, ensuring a smoother relaxation experience.
  • Fixed a bug where the “Connected” label failed to display when a USB was connected from any screen other than the Home screen, improving user awareness of device connectivity.

Improvements:

• Updated the fonts across the system for a more visually pleasing and cohesive user experience.

Explore these updates and enjoy a more refined and enjoyable experience with your Mudita Harmony device.

3 Likes

Hi @urszula ,
is this the right place to suggest feature requests for future Mudita Harmony updates?

I am frequently using the meditation feature and I use the “gong in intervals” option.
What stresses me out is that the final gong of the meditation is not distinct from the interval gongs.
So if I want to meditate with closed eyes for 10 minutes using 1/4 interval gongs, I have to count the gongs to know which one is the fourth and last one. That kind of competes with my goal of “clearing my mind” throughout the meditation.

It would be a major improvement for me if the last gong could be a double gong, such that we can know that the meditation has ended.

Thanks for considering this, and if there’s a better place to send my feature request to, please let me know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@hanshoerni Welcome to the Mudita Forum! Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely pas this on.

2 Likes

Thanks! <3

2 Likes