Mudita Harmony 2: one week after purchase

Hey everyone!

I am there to thank the Mudita team and share my overall very positive experience with Harmony 2. I purchased it last week, set it up exactly 7 days ago. So far I can say that it is even better than I expected, and although it’s an expensive product, it’s absolutely worth it. Some of the main positive points:

• My iPhone is never ever by my bedside table anymore. However I still have great options for an alarm with a nice pleasant melody + meditation/relaxation music = without getting distracted by apps/notifications/whatever.
  • I love the look and the feel of it. The weight, the material it’s made of, the screen, the light. It’s just a very lovely experience.
  • In 7 days of light use the battery dropped only 30% (so that’s around 4.5% per 24 hours). I used the relaxation mode for a total of 1.5 hours probably. Excellent.
  • Can’t be thankful enough for the ability to upload custom mp3 files for the relaxation mode! I’ve converted a few files I bought from iTunes Store, mostly long (30-60 min) meditation tracks. Works like a charm. And yeah the app itself is superb.

Overall, I am one very happy customer! Great job, Mudita team. Can’t wait for Pure 2! Has a good chance to become my weekend “digital detox” phone!

Artemiy

7 Likes

Hello there! First and foremost, I’d like to warmly welcome you to our forum. :heart: I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your post. You know, it’s truly wonderful to start a Monday by reading such kind words. I took the liberty to share them with the Mudita Team (we have this great internal communication channel where we exchange nice messages).

I’m a huge fan of Harmony myself. This product has truly stolen my heart. Have you seen this thread?

https://forum.mudita.com/t/what-would-make-harmony-even-better/6352/9

Is there anything we can do to make Harmony even better?

With love from Warsaw,

Justyna

3 Likes

@artemiy Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate all the valuable information that you have shared with us.

2 Likes

Hey Artemiy!

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with Harmony 2! It’s fantastic to hear that it’s exceeding your expectations and helping you disconnect from your iPhone. The fact that the battery is holding up so well and you can enjoy custom mp3 files for relaxation is a big plus. We’re super excited to hear that you’re looking forward to Pure 2 for your “digital detox” weekends! The Mudita team is delighted to have you as a happy customer.

1 Like