Mudita Center - Preview/Dummy Mode

Hi folks,
I’ve recently bought a Mudita harmony and I want to pull the trigger for the Pure. Just recently I downloaded the Mudita center to satisfy my curiosity. It would be awesome if the software had a preview mode, which simulates a connected mudita phone. To check out the possibilities. What do you think about it?

Thanks
Joe

4 Likes

@joeheb That’s not a bad idea! That’s actually a very interesting idea. @Wojciech_Cichon is this something that we can do?

1 Like

@joeheb please try clicking the right mouse button and enter “Developer mode” from there. If you do so please click the right button once more and enjoy the available developer options :ok_man:

3 Likes

Where do you download mudita center from?

1 Like

Mudita Center will be available on our website in November and its full source code on GitHub as well. Our friend @joeheb was able to download it just because we’ve published it on our website by accident (and by doing so has spotted an error which we’ve quickly fixed).
I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wojciech_Cichon for letting me know how to check out developer mode. And awesome that I found it by accident :joy:

1 Like