Mudita Center Google playstore?

I can’t find the mudita center on the google playstore. Can it not be downloaded onto a chromebook?? And if not is there any other way I can access it? I do not have a mac

1 Like

@cardio79 Mudita Center is not an android application. It’s a program which you download directly from Mudita-
Here’s the link: Mudita Center - your Mudita Pure command center

Confused since I have a chromebook I can use any of the options to download listed here…unless i hit linux?

1 Like

You could try installing the Linux app.

1 Like

I am actually afraid to download an update because my phone is actually working now lol

1 Like

I only use the phone for call and text thats it so I am thinking why do I need a update if it risks the phone not working again. Been a very challenging journey and lots of money to get this working in canada

1 Like

What is your current OS, the one that’s installed in the phone that is currently working for you?

Sorry confused by the question…the chromebook uses the google operating system…what do you mean by the one that is installed in the phone?

1 Like

Trying this now…there is a place in the settings where you can turn linux on…pretty sure this will work to solve the issue

2 Likes

Yeah that did not work lol. Open up some window that looks like dos back in the day…no clue what to do here, but I looked at this update there is nothing I really need. TO be honest the phone works for me perfectly the way it is

1 Like

@cardio79 I was asking what version of MuditaOS is currently on your device. The newest version that was released a couple months ago is MuditaOS 1.3.0
If that’s what your Mudita Pure has, there’s no need to update the operating system in your phone.

Yup thats the one I have!

1 Like

@cardio79 Then let it be. If you’re worried an update will disrupt the good functionality of the phone at the moment, then the good news it, you don’t have to update anything. You have the most up-to-date OS installed in Mudita Pure.
You can install Mudita Center on your computer & see how it works with texting etc.

Yeah I am not going to update anything. I need this phone to call, text and meditate and it does all three amazing. Absolutely love the phone and SO HAPPY it works. Yesterday when my son was at karate he was easily able to reach me. I really think it was the work around where I just did not put his number in my contacts, I have done the same with my wife because those are the only 2 people I absolutely need to reach me in case of emergency

1 Like

Only challenging thing is I cannot take calls get texts at all in the basement but this is an issue with rogers and fido. Sucks but to me I see it as a way of having my phone upstairs away from me so I can focus on tv. I use to be watching tv and checking my phone constantly and I find even though these are minimalist phones that habit of picking up our phones over and over is so ingrained in us that even with a phone with no apps on it you still behave in similar ways

1 Like

@cardio79 I’m glad that everything is working out for you.

1 Like

Becauise its NOT Android app, nor its on Apple store,

Its on GitHub, learn what that is

2 Likes