Mudita Bell? Curious about a (very) rough ETA?

I am EAGERLY anticipating the Mudita Bell.
I am hoping that it will come to fruition in a reasonable amount of time.
No, I have not jumped onto the indiegogo page, (maybe I should!), however I am just expressing interest and enthusiasm for this product to blossom.

I’m interested in any news or plans wrt this item.

4 Likes

OK, checked indiegogo, and there’s nothing about it.
Aware of the urgency to develop, produce your initial product.
I’m hoping the development of the Mudita Bell will be a smooth process.
Thanks for the teaser!

2 Likes

Hi @scrbl, thanks for waiting for a response! We are aiming to have Bell available in Autumn 2020. I hope that answers your question, if you have any more, please let me know.

3 Likes

Hello, any update on the Bell ETA?

Dear @Felicia_Hobert, we will soon reveal more information on Mudita Bell. :slight_smile:
Have you had an opportunity to read an update on Mudta Bell?

3 Likes

I’m sad that you decided to remove the air humidity and temperature sensor, it would make I remove one more gadget from home and only have mudita bell. Any possibility of you rethink that?

1 Like

@anon30177574 , our alarm clock Mudita Bell is being developed in a very interesting direction that I cannot talk about yet. It is not said that we completely give up this idea, but at the moment we are also focusing on other, very interesting solutions. As I mentioned before, we will reveal more details of the project soon

1 Like

Thanks Joanna, it seems that good surprises are coming. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s worth waiting a little longer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any update on this? When will the Mudita Bell finally launch?

4 Likes

It would be great to have a little spoiler about it. A small reinforcer to keep us motivated. :smiley:

4 Likes

@roberto I think we’re very close to making an announcement soon. Right now, we are super focused on launching the MUDITA PURE, however, we will have some info on Mudita Bell shortly :slight_smile: Patience is a key element of success :slight_smile:

3 Likes