Mudita Bell alarm delay

Sadly my Mudita Bell has suddenly started to alarm 25 minutes or more after the set time. I am now scared to trust it so it’s back to my phone. I have always turned the knobs in the correct rotation. I did 2 factory resets and rotated the arms a full 360 degrees twice. It seemed to get better but crashed again last night, going off 25 minutes late. The clock is keeping time well, it’s just the alarm. Has anyone else experienced this? I have reached out to tech support who gave me the troubleshooting things I did but alas, it didn’t fix it. I know I’m past the return time as I’ve had it for maybe over a year. I have scoured the internet for other clocks and none of them compare! I love mudita and want to get another one but what if I have the same issue later?
Just curious if this is rare…

4 Likes

@jenniferthorstad I’m sorry that you’re experiencing issues. Although this is quite unusual, it can happen. It happened to me last year, The fastest way to fix it is to do a reset. Basically you take the alarm clock & hold down both of the side buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. You’ll notice that your alarm sound will reset, so whatever you had set before, you will need to set again.

3 Likes

Hi! Kindly get in touch with us through email informing that the issue persists, and we’ll then proceed with a warranty assessment. We will examine your device and if we will be able to confirm the fault we will replace your unit.

3 Likes