Mudita Announcement

Taking a chance on an unknown brand can sometimes feel like you’re entering uncharted territory.
By Mudita products, you are joining the ranks of Mudita Pioneers who believe in the development of human-friendly, mindful technology.
Technology which provides benefits and minimizes risks.

That’s why we’re excited to announce the Mudita Pioneer program designed to reward our most loyal customers with perks, discounts & experiences which will help you get even more out of the products you love.
By being a Mudita Pioneer, you will not only be expressing your individuality, by thinking outside the box - sometimes against mainstream trends - but you’ll also have access to monthly insider information about what’s going on at Mudita. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in quarterly Q&As with members of the Mudita team, as well as the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of new products, which we are constantly improving and developing to serve you even better.
Best of all, each member of the elite group of pioneers will have the opportunity to purchase new products before they are even available to the general public(via secret link) - with a generous 40% discount, of course!

If there are other perks or benefits that you would like to see in this program, please let us know in the comments below:

We’ll be announcing all the details about our Mudita Pioneer program at the beginning of the new year. However, we wanted to share this idea with you because we were too excited to keep it to ourselves!

7 Likes

Welcome to my world. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I got an email message about this, from which I inferred that I had to order something today from Mudita to qualify for this program. Is my inference incorrect?

4 Likes

Come on, it’s black friday. Order something! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is it like communsit pioneer I used to be ? (joke :D)

Nice benefit program, even not the most important thing for small corps

2 Likes

In my culture “black” days is a catastrophy and Orthodox Christhmas is just family time and sharing food, no shop mania

2 Likes

I also got the same one!

1 Like

Its black friday club. They have some small items too in shop, not just phone and watches.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought Black Friday wasn’t until the end of the month. Must be getting on it early!

1 Like

I believe its last weekend before Christhmas, so it could be this. Its so alien to hear Black Friday calls for shopping in culture where it does not make any sense.

Surely, having BF discount is good for sales,. so Mudita is nice to be there too, but discounts could also be based on e.g. forum loyalty levels, number of items purchased etc,

I prefer loyalty clubs based on information sharing and real meetings like old retro computer clubs (Sinclair Spectrum users club, QL club, CBM64 users club, Amiga clubs and meetings etc.)

3 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I believe you’ve got the Harmony already, so you’re a Pioneer :smiley:
This was also intended for individuals who have not purchased anything yet, who may be on the fence.

3 Likes

Ok, so it means that any previous purchase counts as well? So I’m a Mudita Bell Pioneer? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@sim8500 Yes, anyone who has purchased our products is automatically a Pioneer :smiley:

5 Likes

Even the people who got their phone on Kickstarter?

2 Likes

Yes! We will be informing everyone about the details in December :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a very nice idea.

2 Likes

@Wojciech_Wasiluk @urszula I realize that it’s only been December for a couple of days, but do you have any more details on this program? I assume that I would qualify for the Pioneer discount as a current Pure and Bell owner, and I am considering purchasing a Harmony as a gift. If I do indeed buy one, I want to make certain that it arrives before Christmas and would like to get my order in as soon as possible!

3 Likes

I’ve already noticed a few “pioneer members” in this forum. I’m curious, is this an ongoing update for everyone who purchased a Mudita product?

3 Likes

Hi @roberto!
This is my very first message as a Mudita Team Member here and I have to confess sth - my English is bad, really bad. Need your support and understanding <3

You are an observant person (google translated it, thinking of ChatGPT instead…) Something is coming… stay tuned :slight_smile:

Kisses,
Justyna

Ps: Wow, wasn’t so hard to post my first post. Proud of myself.

5 Likes

That is a good question you brought up. I’m also interested in this, because I would love to see Mudita grow! I bought my Products in February, but haven’t heard of this Program yet. So I am also curious if I can still join.

4 Likes