Look at this (what's in the basked for next Mudita Pure release)

It seems the additional VoLTE support did not make into 1.8.0 which was released in the end of September. Will it ever happen? Would be nice to hear what the bottleneck is to include it in a release?

1 Like

I am wondering about this one too. Same question was also raised here and @urszula indicated eight days ago to follow-up on that. Not sure if this going to be answered eventually. So many things about Mudita Pure seem now like they will never occur … lost like tears in rain :sob:

3 Likes

I just found out that with version 1.11.0 released in mid December additional support for VoLTE has been added in Denmark, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada and Austria.

I got the mudita pure out of the drawer, updated and gave it a try with 2 free prepaid sim cards. It seems that for Vodafone in the Netherlands VoLTE is working for me, although I haven’t tested it very thoroughly. A first test call to a lineageos phone had a good hd call quality.

The second sim card from Lebara that uses the KPN network is not recognized by the device. I tried both sim slots and restarted. No dialog for entering the SIM pin is shown. In an old lineageos phone it was recognized.

Hope this messages helps someone or alerts someone who is interested in VoLTE support and follows this thread.

3 Likes

@matiz Thank you so much for this update.