Just got my harmony!

Wow I am so happy this clock is here, set up was super easy set my alarm for tomorrow morning and its going to be my fav ring tone from the pure and all their commercials, just listening to it now makes you feel calmer, honestly I think the deciding factor for me between Kompakt and LP3 might just be this ring tone lol

2 Likes

Oh I am glad… My Pure and Harmony are stuck at custom dept, hope to join the experience soon :smiley:
Custom ringtones do magic :smiley:

3 Likes

One a one week review :slight_smile:
Definitely try uploading podcasts & audiobooks. That’s my favorite feature.

3 Likes

You upload podcasts to the Harmony? Can you put a timer on it, to fall asleep to?

1 Like

Yup. all the time. I download the audio from Andrew Huberman’s podcast videos & just upload them to my Harmony. Then you can set it to play for 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60 or 90 min. You can set it to play ONCE-it will play the entire file once & then turn off. It’s a GREAT feature.

1 Like

Fantastic! I will try it this weekend.

1 Like

I tried it, downloaded two podcasts but couldn’t find them in the Relaxation app? Is that where they should appear?

1 Like

@mnrkr74 It’s all the way at the bottom- under ‘Uploaded Sounds’

2 Likes

I definitely don’t have this option, I wonder if I need to update Mudita Centre and then the Harmony after that?

1 Like

@mnrkr74 That’s probably the case. Make sure you update your Mudita Harmony :slight_smile:

I will do! Everytime I try to update Mudita Centre it crashes so I may need to uninstall and reinstall again. I’ll try tonight after my run.

1 Like

I tell you what I did! I put the sounds into alarms by mistake…

2 Likes

@mnrkr74 There you go :slight_smile:

1 Like