Harmony MP3’s and thermometer

Hi - I was wondering when mudita harmony will be updated to allow adding of own MP3’s as was advertised. Any news on this feature and when it will be released?
Also, any update on the thermometer?

Regards,

2 Likes

@jamienigel Thank you for reaching out. We are currently working on these issues. It’s hard to say exactly WHEN these features will be available, however, the ability of uploading your files to Mudita Harmony is also a feature that needs to be worked out on Mudita Center, that’s why not just an issue with one product, but two. Long story- short, we are working on it & it will be available in a future update.

2 Likes

1 Like

@jamienigel I’m not sure how often you follow the forum, but we addressed the thermometer issue last summer. We experienced some hardware issues which we were not able to overcome.

1 Like

@urszula I am not sure how often you keep track of customer feedback, but then you would understand I am referring to the lack of MP3 support…

@jamienigel We do keep track of customer feedback & we’ve been addressing this issue at regular intervals since we launched the product. We’ve stated many times that we are working on this feature and our goal is to make sure the feature works without any issues. We’ve learned from our launch of Mudita Pure & we want to make sure there are no issues. We appreciate the patience of all of those who have purchased Mudita Harmony & are waiting for the feature to be implemented.

4 Likes

I urge all dissapointed users like me to spread the word (I created a post on reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything) to prevent other potential customers to loose there money in the new kickstarter for version 2. Mudita should be ashamed of themselves.

While you can be proud for spam posting the same message all around?
Can we not act like adults?

I also think the Mp3 function should’ve arrived a long time ago, but thats not a reason to go all keyboard warrior… The black Bell looks fire

3 Likes

Seriously? Just a small suggestion: maybe, just maybe, instead of spreading negativity, just move on.

2 Likes

If they give me my money back I will.