Google Calendar Sync?

I LOVE this idea for a phone. I could totally get on board with a simple/classic phone and carry an ipad mini for most of the “connected” stuff. There is one deal-breaker feature I haven’t seen mentioned yet… calendar.
I work for myself and I absolutely rely on seeing my appointment agenda on my blackberry’s home screen every time I look at the device WITHOUT having to actually open an app. For me, if my calendar is out-of-sight, I miss appointments.

4 Likes

Hey @Neil_Buckland, thank you so much for such a positive response to Mudita Pure! It will have a calendar, however, it won’t be possible to sync your Google Calendar to it.

4 Likes

Sync with open format calendars is a needed feature or no calendar at all will be better. At least sync using a desktop PC app but all the informations are necessary included alerts

4 Likes

Hurray! No sync to Google! Thank you Mudita Pure.

5 Likes

As longtime iPhone user I ask for sync my Apple calendar.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know @lara, you will be able to sync your calendar when you connect your Mudita Pure to the desktop app. If you have any more questions, let me know!

3 Likes

I thought this changed? I saw the desktop app video and sync was on there.

2 Likes

Hi @JennJenn, you’re right, this has changed. However, the original version of Mudita Pure can still be used without syncing any contacts if you’d prefer. Contact sync will be available for those who want to sync their contacts via the Mudita Pure desktop app. It is optional.

2 Likes

Will this be possible through Bluetooth, or only cable? By the way, what’s up with the funky user name? :wink:

1 Like

@Marcin_Hakemer-Ferna, Thanks for your question. I will ask our team & let you know. I think it’s only through Mudita Center, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

@Marcin_Hakemer-Ferna I was just informed that calendar & contact sync is only possible via cable. Hopefully this helps.

2 Likes

Is it only through Mudita Center?

1 Like

@Marcin_Hakemer-Ferna Yes, through Mudita Center

1 Like

Good morning, @urszula . I am not seeing a place to sync calendars on Mudita Center. Was this changed since the last entry on this thread?

The calendar features are not fully developed yet. The only thing the calendar “app” does now is displaying the date.

@ryansraney: Check out this post:

1 Like