Fantastic so far

I will do a full review but right off the bat no freezing…texts work , only issue is calling when I try it says something went wrong…I am doing the updates while calling so don’t know if thats it but I don’;t I need a new sim because the texting works

1 Like

Glad to hear your experience is going well. Please keep us updated.

2 Likes

I have a connection but the phone can’t make any calls. Any ideas? New sim? Texting is flawlesss

2 Likes

When I hit call it says something went wrong…I have updated the phone as well at the mudita centre

2 Likes

@cardio79 Some users on this forum have commented that sometimes it’s necessary to get a new sim card. Also, make sure that it’s not a 5G sim card.

1 Like

It is not a 5g sim card…I will get a new sim today and hopefully it works

1 Like

ALso not sure you got my direct message but I was charged like 70 dollars before the fedex person would give me the phone outside my doorway…I have the receipt…how do I get reumbursed?

1 Like

Also why is it that getting a new sim card with my same phone provider suddenly cause the phone to start being able to make calls?

1 Like

@cardio79 I’m not sure. I will ask our devs about the technicality behind this. However, here, on the forum, it was mentioned that it’s sometimes a security issue. That one sim card was programmed to work with a certain phone & it’s registered to a particular phone. Once you take it out & put it in a different phone, it doesn’t work so well.

1 Like

Well I am HOPING this works

1 Like