Display Backlight- MUDITA PURE

It is possible to implement the possibility that the display backlight turns on and off with a defined intensity, at a preset time or according to the sun Setting?
The Same similar to the warm color function in smartphones

2 Likes

@dcalliari Thank you for your feedback. I will tag @aleksandra in this message, as the product lead, she may be able to shed some light if this option is possible.

2 Likes

Hi @dcalliari Thank you very much for your question! So far the frontlight settings enable you to change the intensity as well as when the fronlight lights up - automatically or on demand. Additionally, alarm features have separate settings (if frontlight is ON or OFF).
What i believe you refer to is scheduling light intensity according to different time of the day, very similar to what is available in smartphones. That feature is not yet available but it’s a great idea we will take into consideration. However, Mudita Harmony is not equipped with camera or any other light sensors like smartphones, therefore we would be able to only schedule those settings according to time.
For now, there is a solution you might find useful. You might set low light intensity that will be okay for you during evening/night and change frontlight turn on to ON DEMAND. Thanks to that, during the day you might use Harmony without frontlight being switched on but as soon as it’s too dark for you, you can use light button to switch frontlight on.
Hope this will be helpful and once again thank you for sharing your thought!

Sorry my Question is for the Musdita Pure and not Harmony

2 Likes

@dcalliari I’m sorry, we must have misunderstood your question. I’m going to change the title of your post to reflect that you’re asking about the PURE- this way if anyone has a similar question, then they will know this is about PURE & not Mudita Harmony. I will pose this questions to the team at Mudita Pure to see if this is an option.