Congrats to our member, Roberto on his book release!

You guys know that, at Mudita, we love celebrating our Community’s achievements. That’s why I am thrilled to share some exciting news about one of our long-time Mudita Community members! @roberto has recently published his book and it’s a monumental achievement that deserves our collective applause.

Get Your Copy

The book is available for purchase on Roberto’s website at a special sale price of €19.99 (ends in 9 days), so grab your digital copy now!

Let’s all extend our hearty congratulations to Roberto on this significant accomplishment. Roberto, we are incredibly proud of you and can’t wait to dive into your book!

9 Likes

Congrats @roberto ! <3

4 Likes

Thank you, @urszula and @justyna_latoszek. :pray:

I believe that anyone interested in the teaching and interaction between people and their pets can benefit from reading a distinctive perspective on these topics, as detailed in the link.

4 Likes

@roberto during our Discord chat, you shared insights about your work and your experiences with dog feeding. You know, I have a Golden Retriever, and I’m sure you understand how crucial this aspect is for my Marcepan (I mean - food) :smiley:

I used to focus solely on teaching Marcepan self-control (Golden Retriever + food + self-control = TORTURE). Now, I’m approaching it a bit differently, following your guidance. I often hide food for Marcepan in various hiding spots, and he sniffs it out, searching… It seems so natural and genuinely enjoyable for him. After such a session, Marcepan is well-fed, happy, and pleasantly tired.

Roberto, I’m truly impressed by what you do. Congratulations once again, and I encourage everyone living with a furry friend under the same roof to read your book. Seriously.

4 Likes

@roberto With love from Marcepan - happy, tired, stinky polish handsome dog. :))

6 Likes

@justyna_latoszek

I wonder if they could be friends LOL

6 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations @roberto !!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

I’m glad that you confirmed for yourself how simple methods can naturally stimulate dogs. You’ve just saved hundreds of dollars because the pet industry sells expensive and useless gadgets that claim to do the same.

4 Likes

Congratulations @roberto ! Thankyou for sharing this information which will benefit many furry beings, and their possibly not so furry human companions :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations @roberto !!! Bravo to YOU!

3 Likes