Charging Mudita Bell

I tested my mudita bell’s battery power and only got one chime so I thought I’d charge it. When I plugged it in, it chimed continuously so I had to unplug it. Do you have to wait to charge it until the you get the low battery warning?

1 Like

@jenniferthorstad No, you don’t have to wait until you get a low battery warning. The battery on Mudita Bell is REALLY long-lasting. Something like 2-3 months. However, I plug it in about once per month because I just forget. 2-3 months is a long time, so I can’t even begin to remember when I charged it last. That’s why, every month, when the beginning of the months comes, I just plug it in for a few hours.

1 Like

I wonder why it began alarming as soon as I plugged it in? It gave the same alarm sound as when you check your battery life by doing a soft press and holding it for a few seconds. But it wouldn’t stop till I unplugged it. Any ideas as to why this would happen?

1 Like

@jenniferthorstad Mudita Bell does sound when you first plug it in, as a way of acknowledging that it’s charging. However, that sound should not be constant. I’m not sure why that happened. I’m going to tag @aleksandra, the product lead for Mudita Bell, perhaps she has an idea why this would occur.

Hello @jenniferthorstad thank you for letting us know. Bell shouldn’t play sound constantly while charging but maybe there is a chance the alarm simply switched on just because it was that time or you misclicked and entered the settings of alarm? I know it might be a silly question but we might first make sure there were no other reason why the sound switched on. So far we haven’t had a chance to observe such issue so i think there might be another reason or it might be something new. Either way we will take a closer look how and why would it happen. Thank you for telling us and please let us know if there was anything else unusual that happened with your alarm clock. Please tell us also if that was a one time issue or happened repeatedly.

1 Like