Call forwarding

Hello,
is it possible to use call forwarding on my Pure to have calls go to another number?

Thanks,
Rodney

2 Likes

@rodo Unfortunately, Mudita Pure does not have call forwarding at this time. I will ask our team to see if something like this could be implemented in the future.

3 Likes

@rodo: If you are in the USA, you can enable and disable call forwarding through *-based and #-based codes established by your carrier (or by the carrier used by your MVNO).

4 Likes

Thanks – but I’m not in the USA and a quick online search didn’t find anything like that for Canada.

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd good to know. Thanks for this. It’s really helpful.

1 Like

@rodo and @urszula: Here are hyperlinks to call-forwarding setup instructions for the major mobile network operators (MNOs) in the USA and Canada:

USA

Canada

If a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) serves you, then simply follow the instructions for the MNO with which that MVNO is associated!

Power-User Tip: Set up a contact on your Mudita Pure that dials the call-forwarding activation string, and set up another contact that dials the call-forwarding deactivation string. Name those two contacts so that they appear at the top of your list of contacts. Then, whenever you want to activate or deactivate call forwarding, you can do so in just a few steps on your Pure!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for this tip, this is an excellent use pattern

2 Likes

Thanks very much for this! It is very much appreciated!!

Rod

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Thank you so much for taking the time to compile this list! You’re a STAR!

1 Like

Thanks again to kirkmahoneyphd!
Here are the codes I found that work:
Universal call forwarding (ALL CALLS - Call Forward Universal)
To Initiate: **21*dial number#
To Deactivate: #21#

These I haven’t tried so don’t know if they also work:
ubscriber not available (Call Forwarding on, Not Reachable)
To Initiate: **62*dial number#
To Deactivate: #62#

Forwarding when a call is unanswered (Call Forwarding on, No Reply)
To Initiate: **61*dial number#
To Deactivate: #61#

Forwarding when the line is busy (Call Forwarding on Busy)
To Initiate: **67*dial number#
To Deactivate: #67#

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Thank your again for being such a helpful member of the Mudita Community.

1 Like