Blog: We’ve reached an important milestone!

Got tracking info and seems my phone (pebble gray) has been shipped out. I ordered around April 2021.

2 Likes

Thank you for the detail - I ordered in May 2022 so this is encouraging (but my order still does not show up when logged-in so I a bit concerned about that). Are your orders showing in your account?

1 Like

@jonwinslow Charcoal Black Mudita Pure devices are IN STOCK & ready to ship. If you would like to switch, please contact our Customer Service ASAP, because we’re looking to finalize all the pre-orders very soon- so make sure your unit has not shipped. SUPPORT@Mudita.com

I didn’t expect my phone so “early”. I got the fedex notification and then the credit card invoice in my gmail about 2 days ago. I don’t think I signed up for an account.

1 Like

@Joyce invoices are sent out automatically, so you didn’t have to sign up for an account.

Yup they are…ordered my yesterday and its going to get here in a week

1 Like

Hmm. I ordered last year and I still don’t have mine on the way. I asked about switching from black to grey and the said that would be an even longer delay. What color did you order?

1 Like

I got the black version

1 Like

@jonwinslow You ordered a black Mudita Pure & you still didn’t receive it? What’s your order number. I can check on this for you.