Blog: The Benefits of Soothing Sleep Sounds

Join the conversation & let us know your thoughts.

1 Like

It’s become a nightly ritual that I play 30 minutes of relaxing sounds from the Mudita Harmony whilst doing breathing exercises generated from my Garmin watch. Perfect to relax to…

3 Likes

@mnrkr74 Do you have a favorite sound? Or do you rotate the sounds every night?

I try different ones however I do like the woodland sounds, there are a few of those.

1 Like

Thunderstorms or heavy rain on a tin roof to lull me into a deep, relaxing, nurturing sleep… I love the happy chirrups of night frogs too…

2 Likes

Yes, forest sounds are great.

1 Like

Has anyone uploaded any custom sounds to their Mudita Harmony?

I, for one, recorded some audio from the fields around my grandma’s village. Summer there is just so beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know about this, do you upload via the web interface?

1 Like

@mnrkr74 Yes, it’s via Mudita Center. There is a file manager function where you can upload your own custom audio files to the Relaxation Library.

1 Like

@mnrkr74
Here are the instructions:
https://support.mudita.com/en/support/solutions/articles/77000550923-how-to-upload-new-relaxation-sounds-to-the-harmony-or-harmony-2-

Great, thank you. I definitely have some sounds to upload! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mnrkr74 I upload podcasts or long-for articles to listen too while I fall asleep.

1 Like

That’s a great idea, I often listen to podcasts whilst falling asleep, I hadn’t thought to upload them to the Harmony but I will now. Thank you.

2 Likes