Add “Reminders” app to the MuditaOS?

Can the team add a Reminders app to the MuditaOS in the next updates? I think it would be crucial to have it, even if it is a very simple one (add text, date and hour/alarm and you are good to go) . Its a simple app to add to the MuditaOS and it will make the phone better and even more useful. Almost anyone use reminders nowadays on any cheap or expensive phone. Anyway, the experience with the phone has been good, but as a user i quite miss the reminders app. To my surprise it was the first thing i wish i had on the Mudita, even more then adding events in the Calendar app.

2 Likes

@diogoc89 Thanks for the idea. I will pass it on to the team.

1 Like

Yeah the LP2 and Punkt had the same issue. Not sure what the point of a calendar is without the ability to put events into it and reminders

2 Likes

@diogoc89 Thank you for an interesting idea :slight_smile: Unfortunately, we will not provide such functionality in the near future due to the multitude of other topics on our roadmap … But it is possible that one day something like this will be created :slight_smile:

1 Like

@maciejg Thanks for clearing this up. I’m sure our Mudita Community appreciates knowing what functions could be available in the future.