Acoustic Ringtones

Hi everybody!
I love idea of acoustic ringtones, I think it’s another advantage what makes Mudita Pure unique. I was wondering if you could post short preview of the ringtones. It would be nice to hear a sample.

7 Likes

Hi @lara,
Thank you very much for your comment. As a matter of fact you can listen to a sample ringtone, prepared for Mudita Pure. It’s available here : https://mudita.com/products/pure/ (please scroll down to the Music section).
Of course, if you will have any other questions, we will be more than happy to answer them. :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Joanna

5 Likes

Hi !
Thank you for reply. I wonder if acoustic ringtones will be loud enough to hear alarm in the traffic. Will be possible to transfer and set up my own ringtone?

1 Like

I like violin ringtones

3 Likes

Me too! Violin music is very beautiful.

3 Likes

Hi @lara, the Desktop App will have a file manager where you can add custom ringtones to use them later in Pure. They should be loud enough too.

4 Likes

Hi everybody!!
I like the idea of creating unique ringtones, keeping up with the world music trends to make my phone more personalized. We have also edited some of the ringtones according to current trends, so people can refer and experience these personalized ringtones for free.
Have a nice day
Koepp Rippin

3 Likes

For more information, please visit https://suonerietelefono.net/

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying

1 Like

Acoustic ringtones are really good ringtones. Simply because each acoustic track is a very unique point that can never be duplicated.

Acoustic ringtones are always sought after, I suggest you a place to provide the best ringtones for acoustic music. There are thousands of such ringtones posted every week. Please access and find a ringtone like that.

1 Like

Hi @denny_biliamm,

Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile: , we will definitely check it out.
When it comes to our own ringtones and other sounds, we produce them internally, by ourselves, and they are dedicated especially for the Mudita devices.
Uniqueness matters to us a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like Instrumental ringtones , because i like Instrumental music as soundtracks

1 Like

@mleonard Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your feedback. Instrumental music is great. It has the power to evoke feelings in a universal language without using words.

It’s Bird’s singing tone by Flute this is the tone I am using when I am using Mobile so far I never changed the ring tone…

1 Like

My ringtones is : Sadness Guitar 3S Premium

1 Like

What is your current ringtone and text tone?

I currently used Nokia Tune Harmonica tones but have been searching the tone section and not sure what to purchase. Just want to get an idea of what you guys are using.

2 Likes

@kimjanee I have a classic phone ringtone on my phone. The kind of sound a classic landline rotary phone used to make :slight_smile: As for texts, my phone is set to vibrate only on texts. Other notifications are set to silent. The less distractions, the better.

1 Like

Given that the Mudita Pure will have a flashlight/torch, here’s a ringer/notification suggestion:

• Consider letting the user choose “flashing light” instead of an audio track.
  • Or, consider flashing the E Ink screen instead of playing an audio track.

If this suggestion leads to “feature-itis” of the Pure, then please ignore it!

3 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd Thanks for the idea. I really like it. I will definitely pass it on to our design team :slight_smile:

2 Likes