About the Mudita Products category

A sleep calculator for the Mudita Bell would be pretty cool

Hey @mem,

What kind of sleep calculator do you mean? A one that would show you the number of sleep cycles/hours you need to sleep this night?

One of our upcoming products is going to be centered around the improvement of the sleep hygiene and overall sleep quality. Stay tuned!

Hello,
If one is trying to simplify life, i feel that a home phone is a MUST. Please consider making the following products:

1. home phone - corded, with button that flashes when there is new voicemail, with speakerphone, mute button, and flash button. bonus is a way to turn off voicemail if you don’t want to be disturbed.

2. laptop

3. desktop monitors

Why a home phone? To simplify my life, I use my home phone as my PRIMARY phone, and for a long time, had an iPhone as a backup, which i kept in airplane mode 99% of the time, to avoid EMF radiation. The CORDED desktop phones available on the market today are AWFUL in every way - I tried them all. For various phones around the house, the AT&T 210 trimline phone suffices (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GA7JR8C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) but for a main desktop phone that CAPTURES VOICEMAIL, the ONLY phone that would do is the GE 29582FE1, which is no longer manufactured. The reason this is the ONLY phone that would work is that there is no other corded phone that has a button that flashes when there is new voicemail. Without a flashing light, you do NOT notice that you have new voicemail.

The other things about corded phones available today is the sounds quality is terrible on all accounts - the ringtones, the speakerphone, and the sound through the handset is all awful.

Please also consider making laptops or simply desktop monitors that one can use with whatever computer they wish. The LCD screens and other technology available right now is SO BAD for our eyes. I have issues with my eyes from a nervous system injury, and without using an app like IRIS, I wouldn’t be able to use monitors at all. I would love to see you make an e-ink monitor, or employ another technology that is healthy for our eyes. I would also love to see a monitor that doesn’t emit MAGNETIC FIELDS, which is also extremely detrimental. There was a project in which Frank DiCristina (building biologist https://buildingbiologyinstitute.org/find-an-expert/certified-consultants/building-biology-environmental-consultants/frank-dicristina-bbec/) was involved in, where they achieved a no EMF computer, in terms of no wireless radiation of course, but also no magnetic or electric fields affecting the user.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Felicia_Hobert
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.
We are excited to hear how incredibly committed you are to living a digitally mindful lifestyle. Your post brought up some very interesting ideas. At this time, Mudita is primarily focused on launching our Mudita Pure minimalist cell phone, however, we are constantly working on adding new products which our supporters will enjoy using. Stayed tuned & keep reading our product updates, perhaps you’ll see something that you’re looking for in the near future.

1 Like

Wired Earphones with Microphone)

1 Like