A short story about how I bought this phone, regretted it, then got rid of it, and regretted that too

Three cheers must go to Mudita Customer Support Agent Michał Brzozowski as well as to Urszula! He and @urszula helped me to resolve ordering issues for my second Kompakt, which I received last Friday.

Three cheers also must go to @chadp, the developer of the MK Volume+ app. Chad, thanks only to your MK Volume+ app, I was able to use my new Kompakt yesterday in a speakerphone mode, something that I never was able to do last year with my first Kompakt, simply because the stock audio driver is not configured to maximize what the Kompakt speaker can handle.

I often prefer to use cellphones in speakerphone mode, and your MK Volume+ app now makes it possible on the Kompakt!

Kudos, too, must go to the Mudita design team for the stock Phone app’s easy-to-use during-a-call GUI. Until yesterday, I never paid attention to this GUI because I never used my previous Kompakt in speakerphone mode.

3 Likes