A lot of people are asking about the safety of 5G. What is your position on it?

@moon9river do you have any scientific papers regarding this statement? We would really like to get familiar with this topic.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not looking forward to it for the simple fact that it exists only to push IoT and further surveillance in the microcosm of our own homes. So many things in our environment are already horrifically detrimental to human, plant, and animal health - 5G alone is just another drop in the bucket as far as all that is concerned.

What I donā€™t like is that itā€™s being pushed on everyone, everywhere, and the claim is that ā€œpeople want itā€. I have yet to meet a single person whoā€™s expressed anything more than ambivalence toward it, so the transparently aggressive nature of its rollout is highly suspect to me. If it was so highly coveted by the average consumer, then we wouldnā€™t need to be beat over the head about how great itā€™s going to be.

Imagine a future where there is cell service and internet available on every square inch of land, no matter how remote, and there is no getting away from it or people who are using it. A dystopian picture if I can imagine any. (While this isnā€™t part of the immediate repercussions of 5G itself, being a shorter-distance band, but itā€™s all part of the same endgame of complete saturation.)

1 Like

@boneblack This is exactly why I LOVE :heart: PURE. Good reception & an ultralow SAR value are just a couple of its key points. Our exposure to artificial sources of radiation is bigger than ever and the possible effects havenā€™t been thoroughly studied yet. Initial results make us cautious and the best way to be safe is to avoid device overuse. You can read more on the topic in our ebook: mobileradiation.com**
Itā€™s important to recognize that there possible drawbacks to being around too much artificial radiation.

There should be scientific papers already written about 2G, 3G, and 4G, but 5G is so new that I doubt it has been studied or scientific papers have been written about it yet. I have done homework on this, myself. What I can say is that, having studied energy medicine (Polarity Therapy) which deals with the electromagnetic currents and the electromagnetic field of the human body, much has been discussed about that in my professional field, and negative implications of evolving technology as tech becomes more and more powerful as far as radiation is concerned on the human field.

As we all grapple with what to believe, I think the truth we experience ourselves within our own bodies at a felt level has a tremendous value and impact, because we know we can trust this. I have done and received hundreds if not thousands of sessions in this form of medicine, and the understanding of what controls the body, what the body is, etc. is really information that is caught through direct experience of the work, as odd or hard to believe as that may sound to skeptics. Itā€™s from this direct, felt experience which has been replicated so many times that is where Iā€™m coming from, and the information I cited came from my research around 5G and its potential health effects as I was learning about it. I donā€™t remember if they were studies, but there is also evidence which you are probably familiar with already about other ā€œGā€'s effects, tons of incidents connecting certain types of cancers which were found in the exact places and shape on the body where a phone emitting radiation was located.

I can understand the logic and science behind this phenomenon from my professional background, but it is difficult to share openly at this point because many of these concepts are new to people and require unlearning things weā€™ve learned about our bodies (like our body controls functioning - in reality, the electromagnetic energies control life force and functioning, and itā€™s run by the life impulses of the cerebrospinal fluid that come in waves - more on this if you check out the work of Mauro Zappatera, hereā€™s a video: https://youtu.be/jplHEHYHpfg).

Explaining this POV in daily conversation like this one is vulnerable and I have a hard time sharing - people often donā€™t hear new ideas they canā€™t understand unless itā€™s written in a scientific paper, and scientific papers are typically funded and performed for people who have financial interest in creating certain outcomes for profit of their company. It would be amazing if you were to want to become a pioneer in this area, to bring on some people who can study and validate these ideas would be really awesome!
Sorry I canā€™t provide more than this! I hope this explains some of my thinking enough to inspire any investigation Mudita feels is relevant to their research or professional interests! :slight_smile: I know you guys are already onboard with a lot of this!

1 Like

@moon9river thank you so much for your message. This is very interesting and I will watch the video " Does Our Cerebrospinal Fluid Give Us Being?" by Mauro Zappaterra just in a moment.

This is a very good idea. Thank you! I think that we will talk it over during the team meeting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very interesting idea - I will have to check it out later.
What has your research told you about lumbar punctures? I had one done once, and it was surprisingly traumatic, even without the botched first attempt and slight nerve damage. The sensation was like nothing Iā€™d felt before or since, and I hope to never get one again!

1 Like

As an MD I too hope youā€™ll never need one! I know for myself that I donā€™t suggest this procedure without good reason, for example to save your brain from massive infection.Itā€™s your right though to know why something done to your body is needed and to refuse if you donā€™t agree!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I was being tested for meningitis otherwise Iā€™d have NEVER consented. Turns out that it was just the combination of a bad flu + bad muscle spasm in my neck converging at the same time! Still, the Drs in emerge should have known better than to test for that first - Iā€™d had my MMR like every other California school kid.

1 Like

Iā€™m very sorry to hear you had a procedure done to you that in hindsight would not have been necessary from your point of view. Keep in mind though, when dealing with emergencies, that the standard practice is to first rule out all things that will kill you quickly, which includes meningitis. If the doctors had not done the lumbar puncture, the alternative would have been to treat you for meningitis anyway with a best-guess antibiotic in the hope that they have chosen the correct one, because resistant bacteria are not that rare unfortunately. Flipping a coin for ruling out deadly diagnoses is just not an option if you are responsible for life and death of a patient. I have no doubt that this experience was traumatic for you and maybe thereā€™s more than you havenā€™t told us here, which is totally fine. Still, if I have a kid on my emergency that has a stiff neck and fever, Iā€™ll take the risk of nerve damage any day if I can potentially save the life of the kid! It doesnā€™t make a difference if there is a plausible harmless explanation for the symptoms until the deadly things are ruled out: there is even a small chance that the MMR shot could cause a meningitis if you have a genetic immune disorder (yes, itā€™s extremely rare, I know). So, while the doctor does ROAST (Rule Out All Serious Things) the patient may burn and thatā€™s not cool. The goal is to find a balance between doing good and avoiding harm.

1 Like