3rd times a charm!

After using the Light phone 2 again , and enjoying the experience but ultimately becoming too attached to it due to the voice to text feature I realized it was taking me out of the moment again. That coupled with the fact that every time I return the Mudita I miss the design, look , and feel of the device. My last time using it was a great experience. The only issue was the reception in the basement. I thought this was a carrier issue but it turned out it was the Mudita. When I sat and thought about it, not being able to take calls in the basement was not as big of an issue as I thought it would be. I work upstairs so I have no issues taking calls with the Mudita. If I am in the basement and my wife an kids are out and I know they need to reach me I can pop the sim into my blackberry keyone. If I am at a friends house I can take my keyone. When I am on vacation I can take my keyone. And since I have the freedom blocking software I could block myself from text messages and stay in the moment. I do not have any other apps on that phone, email taken off and browser. When I had the mudita I felt the best I ever felt physically and mentally. Yesterday I went on a hike and there was a moment when I should have been standing and just being with nature. But I was chatting back and forth with friends on the light phone 2 through text to speech. I would never have done that with the mudita because of the friction the t9 texting creates. It was honestly at that moment when I was not in the moment on my hike where the Mudita popped into my mind again and I started thinking about the positive experience I had with it the last time I had it. I just ordered it again :metal:

3 Likes

YARN | OOPS I did it again! | Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again (Official Video) | Video gifs by quotes | 2a5ce0bf | 紗
To be honest @cardio79 I kinda knew, in my heart, you’d be back :smiley:

3 Likes

You mean you do not like the speech to text feature of LP2? If Mudita doesn’t have coverage the user is lost.

1 Like

I liked it but it made me use the phone too much. I was wasting time chatting to people because it was so easy to respond to group chats etc. That is the other reason I want to go back, being in group chats is like work lol

1 Like

Agree with the coverage but in my use case, thankfully the only connection issues I had was using the phone in the basement. Other than that I had no issues whatsoever. Unless something changes for me in the update where all of a sudden the connection takes a dip here in Canada, hopefully thats not the case

1 Like

Ok. I Got it.

1 Like

@ramamohan I kept telling @cardio79 that Mudita Pure is like your first love :heart:, which you never really get over

1 Like

Hahaha :grinning:. Please make this voice calls working 100% percent of the time, so that we won’t switch between first and second love :crazy_face:.

2 Likes